Upcoming Projects

There are two projects that I’m excited to do and of course have not set aside any time to do them, so who knows when I’ll get to them, but they’re on my list. :)

1. Polaroid Magnets – How cute are these!  I was thinking of using photos of Brody’s friends, my nieces and nephews, Brody, etc… And, what a great gift this would be for someone (personal, fun, cute, functional).
  2. Business Card Holder – Love these!  While I have no business cards to tote around with me, I do have my store saver cards that would work perfectly in one of these holders.  Heck, around Christmas time, I get so many gift cards, this would be a great place to house them until they’re used.  Just a couple of thoughts.  Also a fun gift to make someone that is fun and functional.

So, there you have it.  A small list of craft “to-do’s” that I’d like to get to in the next month.  And to keep track of my list of to-do’s, I signed up for a TODOIST account.  It’s free and easy to use.  I have all of my to-do’s in one place (things I want to blog about, list of crafts to make, things I need to get caught up on, etc…).  It’s so nice to have it all in one place.

Miscellaneous

9 Comments

1. OMGosh! So adorable. Love both projects. Can’t wait to see your creations.

Rachel

Apr 14 at 7:03 pm

2. Both of those projects are adorable. You should totally do a give-a-way for some of your (lucky) readers to win!! :)

Ann

Apr 15 at 11:21 pm

3. Ahhh, look at you being all clever. I first have to make something before I can give it away (and find the time to do so). LOL! I LOVE that idea (making note of it now in my TODOIST)!!! Look for it (hopefully in the next month or two). :)

jan

Apr 15 at 11:38 pm

4. I think the Polaroid magnets are very cute! I have everything (including fabric) to make the card holders, just haven’t done it yet. (I won’t tell you how long I’ve had this stuff!) :-P

Susan Hopper

Apr 18 at 9:38 am

5. You and I are so much alike! I’ve had fabric cut for probably almost a year (to make fabric journals) and yet they still sit. All they need is to be sewn. *sigh* I have such cute fabric too. AGH!

jan

Apr 18 at 12:01 pm

6. Will you be selling either project on your Etsy site?

Mary Ardis

Apr 18 at 7:52 pm

7. No, but you’re so sweet to think that I could get money for either. :) You know I’d make you anything Mary. Just put in your order with me and consider it done. :)

jan

Apr 18 at 9:14 pm

8. I won’t give you my order until you tell me the cost. :o)

Mary Ardis

May 11 at 12:17 pm

9. Tell me which you want (or both) and I’ll figure out a cost for you. :) I still have yet to make them (to know how long they’ll take and if they’re worth my time). It’s on my to-do list soon (hoping before June or shortly after). Not sure which I’ll start with first. I have everything I need for both projects, except for magnets.

jan